LOCATION SERVICES- We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
COLLECTIONS & USE
We collect the following personal information about you- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as what content you viewed, and which areas of our application you visited.
- Device Information
You have the option of sending personal information in the 'Book an Appointment' feature as follows:- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Issue/Health Information
We collect the following personal information about you:- Information about your business such as company code
- Demographic information such as employee, student or supervisor
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, and mobile service carrier.
We use this information to:- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type.
- Send you a newsletter
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if EAP Expert Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATIONWe follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGESWe may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
CONTACTYou can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
EAP Expert Inc.
2 Draper St.
Georgetown, L7G 3C9